I’m over the moon that my writing appears in these wonderful journals, books, and websites!
Awards and Publications:
- Regularly blogging on life transitions and adult transition process over at Women of Wonder Blog
- First Place, adult prose. The 2017 Geauga Park District 22nd Annual Nature Writing contest; The Giant Along The River
- SALT: The Flavor of Genius; First All Call: The Vagina Monologues, February 2014. Print/June 2014
- Best of the Net Anthology nomination, Fall 2013; Odds and Ashes: A Litany for Many Voices
- em: A Review of Text and Image: Essay: Apologia; Fall 2013
- First place, Whispering Prairie Press, Essay: Everything; 2012
- Awarded one week residency at Writers in the Heartland, Gilman, IL; 2012
- Staying Close, audio-essay, The Bob Edwards Show, XM and Public Radio, February 2013
- Soundings Review. Essay: Ragged Edges; Spring/Summer 2012.
- Kansas City Voices: A Periodical of Writing and Art. Volume 10. Essay: Everything; November 2012
- Jet Fuel Review, Literary Journal. Odds and Ashes: A Litany for Many Voices, Fall 2012
- This I Believe: On Love. Print anthology included my essay, Staying Close; 2011
- Hiram, U.S.A., Essays from the Hill. Print anthology included my essay The Ink of a Man: Portrait of Yuksel Ismail; 2007
- Cortland News. Multiple feature articles, 2004-2006